Engineering & technology
- Aerospace engineering (14)
- Biotechnology (14)
- Ceramics & glasses (14)
- Chemical, process & energy engineering (14)
- Civil engineering (14)
- Drilling & Well Engineering (14)
- Electronic & electrical engineering (14)
- General engineering (14)
- Information and Communication Technology (14)
- Maritime technology (14)
- Materials technology (14)
- Mechanical engineering (14)
- Metallurgy (14)
- Minerals technology (14)
- Naval architecture (14)
- Others in engineering (14)
- Others in technology (14)
- Petroleum Engineering and Others (14)
Display: List / Grid
This article explains the considerations and choice of completion equipment in subsea well completio..
Riserless drilling is an unconventional method of drilling that uses a small diameter mud return lin..
Operators in the Oil and Gas (O&G) Industry are constantly seeking cost effective methods of dri..
High oil revenue aid in lots of investment projects especially when oil price is high due to ne..
Slug flow was modelled as a ‘train’ of slug units, with each comprising of a liquid slug..
RFID technology is gradually becoming a feature of the large libraries. This project aim to establis..
This project report details descriptive modelling of a river channel towards flood estimate predicti..
Sand management are practices put in place in the oil and gas industry for the co-production of..
As Wells get deeper, the risk of drill pipe failure becomes a major problem. This thesis examines th..
Team building is a key strategic factor for increasing effectiveness and successful completion of an..
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 (1 Pages)